Application Of Derivatives
Complete Syllabus of Class 12 Maths Chapter 6 Application of Derivatives:
Application of derivatives: rate of change of bodies, increasing/decreasing functions, tangents and normals, use of derivatives in approximation, maxima and minima (first derivative test motivated geometrically and second derivative test given as a provable tool). Simple problems (that illustrate basic principles and understanding of the subject as well as real-life situations).
NCERT Exercise 6.1
NCERT Exercise 6.2
NCERT Exercise 6.3
NCERT Exercise 6.4
NCERT Exercise 6.5
NCERT Miscellaneous Exercise
NCERT Chapter 6 Examples
For detailed information and downloads: https://www.ashishkumarletslearn.com/...
Main Website: https://www.ashishkumarletslearn.com
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/AshishKumarLe...
Subject Language: ENGLISH
Explanation Language: HINDI (HINGLISH)YouTube Playlist
Lecture - 11
- Uses and difference between a function and an equation
- Difference between maxima / minima and maximum / minimum
- How to study NCERT exercise 6.5 maxima and minima
- Different types of maxima / minima or maximum / minimum (Global maximum, global minimum, absolute maximum, absolute minimum, local maximum, local minimum)
- NCERT Exercise 6.5 (Q1 & Q2)